Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)
Sports & MSK Physiotherapy
Graduating from Brunel University in 2013, Anna has spent the beginning of her career completing her core junior rotations before specialising in respiratory. From building her experience in acute London teaching hospitals, her expertise is in the management of chronic respiratory diseases.
Combining her love for sport and lungs, Anna has particular interest in breathing problems in the athletic population.
Key areas of expertise
- Pulmonary rehabilitation & exercise prescription in respiratory diseases.
- Airway clearance - Bronchiectasis.
- Ambulatory oxygen.
- Disease management and education - COPD, Bronchiectasis, Asthma.
- Breathing pattern disorders - particular interest in the athletic population.
- Fractures and post operative orthopaedic surgery.
- Lower limb overuse injuries.
- Running injuries.
- Female endurance athletes.
Please contact me for any physiotherapy enquires